Friday, May 8, 2015

Wanderlustrum

"Where do you see yourself in 5 years?"

Hmmmmmmmmm. I see myself on a never-ending vacation in Galapagos Islands. Although the one-way ticket costs Rs2.5 lacs (as of now) while the return tickets cost my right kidney, a piece of my liver and my left testicle (as of then), i'm keen on that place that changed the way we look at ourselves. To those who are wondering, Charles Darwin embarked on a four-week long journey to this beautiful piece of earth before spending three years and three months (the same amount of time i dedicated to mid-day) so as to come up with his planet-shattering Theory of Evolution. He paid a huge price family-wise for the same but science looks up to him fondly, doesn't it? Oh no, i don't mean to attempt any scientific research of that kind. I just want to be there in five years' time. And never come back home. I don't know how i'm going to accomplish that plan but i'll keep hopping from one company to another until i get to a point where i don't have to answer such a ridiculous question which proves Darwin wrong.

No comments: